Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Loomis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:58:05 -0800
Hi Lynn,
There is a program at www.vb2java.com that was written by David Jung who
does a lot of work for the Pasadena User Group where I am a member. His
file, DLL checker will probably tell you all you want to know. It is
shareware, but the demo trial should be enough for your needs. I asked him
about posting this file to the No Spin site, but apparently he hasn't had
time to respond.
Brad Loomis
Los Angeles, CA