Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 22:52:45 -0500
There is no comparison to be made between XP's firewall and Zonealarm. The latter is geometrically better and XP's can't even hold a candle to it.  Get rid of Norton altogether (if you can) and install the Zonealarm security suite if you have it, otherwise the free zonealarm firewall and the the free Avast AV.

Ron Kaplan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I recently had a hard drive upgrade,and my "computer man" loaded Norton AV. I also am running the Windows XP Pro firewall. I previously was running the firewall/AV comb.program by Zone Labs, and it worked well. I'd like to go back to that because A)it worked well; and B)I'm guessing that the 2 Zone Lab programs might work better in tandem than Norton AV and XP's or Zone Labs firewall. Any comments would be appreciated, including comparing XP's & Zone Labs'firewalls. Thank you.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode