Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 06:54:41 +0200
Subscribers

Suddenly, overnight the default font under the desktop icons has changed.
The  start/programs popup has "8's" instead of arrows where there are
multiple choices. The minimise/maximise/close buttons at top right of each
progam window have been replaced by 0/2/r. The scroll buttons are now
3/4/5/6/7 instead of sliders and arrows. MSword, excel and access cannot
find the Tahoma font and suggest running the setup program to install it. I
reinstalled MSoffice97 prof. without any success. I also deleted the Tahoma
font from windows/fonts and tried to reinstall the font from the office97
CD but I get a message about the file being corrupt?

Is there anything short of a format/reinstall that will solve this problem?

TIA

David George

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html