Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:41:40 -0500
Here's another tip.  Go to Tools, Address Book, Tools, Options, and the
bottom window will allow you to specify the order in which address books and
contact folders are searched.  You can add folders that appear to be missing
when you click To:.

Now if someone can help me out.  Someone I know is using Outlook XP and the
To addresses are auto-completing, and sometimes converting to the display
name if you type in a partial email address. Many addresses can be
auto-filled by entering the real name in the To: line and Outlook will find
the associated address.  The problem is, none of these addresses or
recipients are in the open address book or contacts folder.  There was an
Exchange server contacts folder, but the server is no longer available since
this person has left the university and his password is expired.  Somehow
the local copy of Outlook has cached / copied all these addresses but I
can't find where they are stored.  There is one obvious outlook.pst deep
under \documents and settings, and it does contain a contacts folder with
entries, but not the same people that the To: line likes to auto-fill.  Any
ideas where to find the storage for these addresses?  What exactly do you
mean about viewing contacts from a file that is not open?  This sounds like
our problem, or doesn't it?
This guy would like to edit a lot of them if we could find out where they
are stored.
Thanks,
Tom Turak