Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:58:47 -0400
Can I ask how you did that from the disk? Did you have to re-install the
whole Windows 98 set up again or just the Outlook Express? And if just the
Outlook Express, How? Thanks in advance! Joseph Rydzy

Thanks Barry

I took the reinstall Outlook Express route you recommended and it has fixed
my problem.

Harry Winster

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml