Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2011 23:10:49 +0100
Hello

Can someone help me open a PDF file?
I recently installed Win 7 and finind thing a lot diefferent to Win XP PRO.
I have Microsoft Office 2010 on board and also Abobe reader. The files I want to open are from a card making club from which I download printable files. I have downloaded the files okay but when I try to open them Win 7 sends me to Windows Media center and that is where I get stuck.  I have other progrtams on my PC such as Fuji finepix and also Nero 7 Essentials but WMC always kicks in first.

Dorothy Jones

--- On Tue, 22/3/11, Benoit Ventimiglia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Benoit Ventimiglia <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] Mouse point jumping erratically:
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, 22 March, 2011, 16:19

I have an IBM optical Laser mouse. Now the pointer jumps out of location without reason.
I tried another identical mouse, switched USB ports, reloaded the CD rom to no avail.
Can anybody tell me what to do? The laptop pad works fine, the point stays where I want it to stay.
IBM laptop, Window XP pro. SP3.... Thanks: Ben.

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>

                    digest mode - visit our web site: