Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 01:23:48 -0500
Active desktop won't help with this problem.
This sounds like a problem with the video display settings.
Right click the desktop, select Properties/Settings/
Change your display resolution to 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768, or higher if
you prefer.
If this option isn't available, you may need to reinstall your display
driver.
Most programs have a setting to control text size under the View menu.

Catharina Willems wrote:
> Hello PC Soft,
>
> Somehow, everything appears too be big on the screen.  The
> browser, message boxes and email folders are huge.  No viruses
> have been detected...
>
> I have gone to; start, settings and active desktop to customize
> the desktop, in 'appearance'.  But it doesn't seem to hold.  The
> email printing may become to big or to small.  I can hardly
> read some ezines or emails because,  the printing is too
> small. The print and outlay in the the next email may look
> very different...
>
> I wonder if you can enlighten me on what I can do to
> solve this annoying problem.  Thanks.
>
> Catharina leidel

> Find your next car at Yahoo! Canada Autos
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>                  our special coffee cups and mouse pads
>               with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>