Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 15:58:02 -0500
I am running Spybot Search & Destroy and Lavasoft's Adaware. I also run Zone Labs firewall & antivirus. My OS is XP Pro SP2. After discovering that some high risk files (I don't know if they're viruses,adware,or spyware) have been planted on my hard drive--and some of them untreatable by S & D or Adaware--I wonder if, though these are good programs,I'll have to pay $$ if I want a more comprehensive and effective monitoring and treatment program. A couple I found highly rated are Webroot's Spy Sweeper and Pareto Logic's Xoft Spy (depends on the reviewer!) Questions:I understand only 1 program can be monitoring in real time,but what is the max number of these programs I should have? Also, how do I find out how to manually treat spyware/adware that S&D and Adaware could not? S&D advised a google search for the fil
e name, but when I searched, e.g., for "Java.ByteVerify!ex", I got links to accounts of the inability to treat this! The other files were "Java.Shinwow.W","Java.Shinwow.AT", & "Java.Shinwow.AZ". Thank you very much.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode