Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 2004 09:02:13 -0400
Microsoft has a KB article that addresses this issue and has an aid in
troubleshooting.  I'm finding that because people have recently chosen not
to allow ActiveX, scripts, cookies, or Java applets to run for security
reasons, the images are not displayed because they are driven by of one of
these active components.  The KB article is at:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807

Doug