Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dale Bryant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 21:46:48 -0500
I have used WinFax Pro 8.0 for a long time with no ill effects.  I have also
used regclean several times also with no trouble.  I doubt that either of
these programs would contribute to your problem.  System settings can be
lost if you do not shut down properly.  Are you shutting down Windows 95
before you power the system off?

Dale Bryant