Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:59:48 -0600
Hi Dave,

Open the AVG Control Center and right click the E-mail Scanner component,
then select "Properties".  The Properties window should open to the
"Plugins" tab. There, click the "Configure" button and you will find the
settings you are looking for under "E-mail scanning".

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Schroeder" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 5:12 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] AVG Question

I used to get the following message

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

on the bottom of all incoming emails but don't anymore.  Can someone tell me
why?  Did I mistakenly change a setting or something?  How can I get this
message back so I know my incoming emails are being checked? According to my
AVG Control Center, the E-mail Scanner says that the "E-mail Scanner is
fully functional.  Scans incoming and outgoing e-mail messages".  I am
running version 7.1.362.  If you need any other information please let me
know.
Thansk.  I know I can count on you for help.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode