Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:02:15 -0700
Hi Jim,

The SET TEMP ... in AUTOEXEC.BAT just changes the TEMP environment variable
that affects any DOS programs that you may run. To change the Windows TEMP
location you need to change a registry entry. Check TweakUi to see if it can
be changed there, or possibly in Control Panel under System settings. I am
running Win2k and it has a different arrangement. Try a registry search for
%system%\temp if that is your current temp location. Also may try a search
for Windows\temp in case it is hardcoded.

Hope this is of some help.

Peter Shkabara
http://pesh.what.cc