Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 23:11:30 -0400
I have been using Outlook 98 since the first week it was available and it
has worked flawlessly.... until today.

Now, every time I open Outlook, my toolbars change -- all by themselves.
Earlier today the REPLY window's toolbar had all the correct buttons in the
correct positions (left to right) but then they repeated the entire set of
buttons a second time.

Currently I have two PRINT buttons side by side and no SEND button anywhere.
I also have a problem with my SIGNATURE button, it is there and if I point
to it I get a yellow box with the name Signature in it, and it works if I
left click it.... but the button itself is blank, no icon.

I have used 2 different registry cleaners -- both told me there were no
problems with the registry.  And I've scandisked several times but the
problems persist.

Has anyone had a similar experience and do you have any ideas besides
uninstalling and reinstalling?

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====