Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 13:38:01 -0400
I think that what you will find is that FREEware programs are predominantly
small utility type programs that perform a single task.  Since there is no
income, there is not much incentive to develop large sophisticated and
complicated applications.

Your best bet (as Earl suggested) is to look for SHAREware on one of the
many archive sites like SHAREWARE.COM or TUCOWS.COM or CYBERSPACE.COM to
name a few.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====