Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lorraine D McNair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:24:01 -0500
I'm trying to load some printshop
publishing software on my compaq 486
and on my "c" drive it tells me that I have
2.5 gigabytes free, but for some reason
when i install the software it will
only install 50% then the progress bar
stops moving. I tried deleting all of the
files and starting over. Then for some
reason windows explorer created a second
version of itself. I'd tried installing the
program on laptop and no problem, it
works fine. But I want it on the 486
computer. The only difference in  software MS SQL server
which I don't think it's creating a problem? Do have any advice
or idea as to what's wrong? My other email address is
Thank you

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>