Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:03:42 -0800
I resisted jumping in on this, but the temptation got the better of me.
I respect Ian 's view, but he is a bit like my wife - resistant to
change! No offense intended since jumping in with a change can often
bring on trouble.

I have been using NT since 1992 when it was just a beta item. My feeling
is that the last good version of NT was 3.51 - it never crashed!
However, it also did not run much of the software out there that was
designed for Windows. Presently I am running XP, which is really NT
version 5.1 - and it is relatively stable - much more so than Win9x.
With the things I do, edit images, paste them into complex Word
documents, and other stuff Win9x would constantly require a reboot. With
XP (or Win2k, or NT4) I only need to kill the crashed process and rarely
need to actually reboot the OS. With NT 3.51 I NEVER had to reboot -
actually I did have one crash in over 3 years of running NT prior to
NT4. NT4 was the first that made me aware of what a blue screen was!

Just my experiences.

Peter
The NoSpin Group