Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:09:00 +0200
I know what MailWasher FAQ says. I used it before
my provider installed anti-spam software. It not  deletes
spam but marks it *** SPAM *** in subject line. Easy to
filter. 99% spam is detected. One false positive since beginning of
year -PCSOFT BTW. What is in FAQ  was true when
spammers used ISPs servers but today they run their own
servers with special scripts. If You have server and
targeted SMPT server accepts username (To: address
unimportant - it can be anything. Except for spam filters)
address is valid. To make fight harder here they usually
use free WiFi access points - reason why providers start
require registration. I'm quite sure that there is wardrivers
teamed with spammers or are same person. Another thing
is that most spammers don't use their real address any
more. Replay-to: and From: addresses is either fake but
real domain or real one what belong to innocent people.
Just read new mail from Laurence Gringnolo "domain
name 'hijacked'". Victim of bouncing. When some servers
are misconfigured bouncing may cause mailstorm. I know
one case.

Toomas