Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:21:42 -0800
Orf and Tom,

You can not recover all the RAM that a program uses. A certain amount
(varies with program) will not be returned - no matter what you do or what
RAM optimizer you have. So if you are opening and closing many programs
during one session, it may be that the only way to get back to near the the
RAM that you first started with, when you first booted, is to reboot!

J. Dent

At 08:00 AM 4/2/2004, you wrote:
>I have the interval set at 30 minutes, the lower RAM limit set at 128MB, and
>the CPU do not start limit set at 15%. Even when I force an "auto free", it
>normally results in little or no increase in physical RAM. Over a 24 hour or
>less period I normally encounter an approximate 100MB memory leakage which
>FreeRAM XP Pro is not preventing/recapturing.
>
>I have sent a follow up message on this subject that might interest you.
>
>Thank you for your input.
>
>Tom Mayer
>

>In the FreeRAM XP Pro settings (right click icon) under "Memory" you can
>determine when RAM is to be freed. I have mine set to automatically
>recover RAM when RAM goes below 32 MB (I have 512 Mb). It can be set at
>any figure or can be done on a time basis such as every 30 minutes. Also
>there is a setting that stops FreeRAM XP Pro running if the CPU is above
>a certain figure.
>
>Suggest you have a look and change the settings to suit your requirements.
>
>Orf Bartrop
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>              with the OpenOffice CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>