Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Bradley, Annie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:37:04 -0400
I have a Dell Computer with Windows XP on it.  I've been having problems
with my internet.  It runs very slow, or we can't get on it or if we do
get on then it kicks us off the internet or it just freezes.  We have
Norton AntiVirus installed, although all of a sudden the AutoProtect is
not working; it's not enabled and when I try to enable it - it won't
work.  I also have Pest Patrol which I run daily.  My daughter has AOL
instant messaging programmed on the computer so I'm not sure if this is
the problem.  Plus we get an awful lot of porn on the computer.  Any
suggestions with the internet?

thanks

Annie Bradley

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: