Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George Philp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:12:39 -0400
If you go to Kelly's Korner he has a "Copy To, Move To'registry item which
you can download and install in your registry, adding it to your right
click menu.

George

http://www.kellys-korner.com/

Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 1:30 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Tweaks for XP

Lynn wrote:  Didn't there used to be a tweak in Win95 where you could =
move a file instead of using the send to. What I'm looking for is some =
shortcut that would move a file from C drive to F drive and not just =
copy it to F. I don't want to have to delete stuff after I've used the =
move command.  I'm running WinXP

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!