Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 00:28:15 -0500
Max:

There are several font programs to view, organize, etc - some of them
free. But you can go to the Win 9x/ME Control Panel and double-click on
the Font icon. Pretty SE from there on. That will let you view, analyze,
print, etc.

Usually, we use the hardcopy font guide in the book/docs which came with
the fonts, eg, WordPerfect, PrintMaster, etc, etc. If I get some time -
no promises - I'll dig up a font program or two to help you "organize by
...."  Meanwhile, ZDNet's Website probably has a couple freebie programs
to sort fonts.

Jack

On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:20:05 +0200 Max Timchenko
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Hello Jack,
>
> Monday, March 12, 2001, 10:40:59 AM, you wrote:
>
> JRP> Too many fonts? We've run 700-800 fonts for a
> publishing/type-setting biz
> JRP> in Win98, Win98SE, & now WinME...
>
> Re. fonts. Is there some way to organize them? I've found out that
> having more than 100 makes finding a desired one difficult, and I
> can
> remember the "look" of maybe 15-20 of them. I'm looking for a soft
> classify them by type ("fancy","monospace","modern","serif"...)
> and/or
> print some thumbnails. Any ideas?
>
> Yours,

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: