Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peggy Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 22:46:01 -0700
Michael Heavener wrote:

> I need to add two more phone numbers because my ISP just upgraded. All the
> specs are the same for the two new lines as their other six numbers.
>
> Does anyone know how to reproduce the existing dial up network settings. I
> want the same settings but a new icon with a new phone number, and still
> have the old icon with the old number.

Michael:
Dial-Up Magic is an essential add-on to Windows 95 Dial-Up Networking
that greatly simplifies the configuration and setup of new connections.
Dial-Up Magic gives you the ability to export, import, and clone Windows
95 Dial-Up Networking connections between systems or on your own system.
The address for the is program:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/techmagic/dunmagic.htm
It is shareware and cost about $10.00.

Hope this works for you.