Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Loy Pressley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:17:06 -0600
Hi Rick,

That's it!  I downloaded it and installed it from the link you gave
below.  It runs just fine on this system (WinXP Pro SP2).  It ran just
fine on the old system (WinXP home).

Thank a lot.  I used every search engine I could find to try to find it
on the net, didn't find it.  The copy I downloaded from the link you
gave incorporated the backup of the password database that I made before
transferring to this new computer without any problem at all.

Thanks again...

Loy