Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
LANICE GREEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 1998 07:53:30 -0800
Hi.
For the last couple of weeks, when I boot up the puter, I get the WIN95
Start Up menu, where you are given the choices of bootup: 1.)
Normal.....Safe Mode, Safe mode with Network Support etc.
You then have so many seconds to make a choice, I have been choosing 1.)
Normal...and even if I don't make the choice it automacticaly goes into
Normal bootup and Windows loads.

Everything is running fine and have had no problems but how do I get rid of
this annoying screen at bootup?

I have talked to a tech and posted on a web BB and they both suggested
reinstalling WIN95.  If I do this, will I lose all the settings and
programs I have installed myself?

And do I use the Master CD that came with the puter to reinstall WIN95?
I've never had to do this, so I am a little scared to try.  How do I go
about this reinstall?  any sugestions on these questions?
Thnaks in advance....Lanice