Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 03:50:45 -0400
I have seen this message before-in a brief encounter with this error, I
determined that "player.exe" is a generic term for the app that plays the
file in question.
This is most likely a simple file association problem. The media file in
question is either wrongly associated or not associated at all.
To change the association:
Hold the shift key, Right click the file, select "Open with", select the
player you wish to use. Be sure to check "Always use..." if you wish to make
the change permanent and universal for this file type.
This is much like the generic "Program.exe" error message that pops up when
apps like winzip are not present.
******************************8
David, it's for use in mpeg files for one thing.  At least it was such a
program which gave me an error message saying that the file wouldn't
play without it, and gave me the option of locating it myself, which I
couldn't do-thus my request for help.

Joe.

I have a somewhat simple computer. I don't play games much but
I did a
search for player.exe and I did not show a program like that.
What is it
for?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html