Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Eugene Khayutin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 00:48:19 -0800
Compaq is using setup/diagnostic partition on your HD.  If you installed a new
HD, F10 will not work.  Use the original "SETUP" disk, that came with the
computer and it will let you to restore setup partition.  If you do not have
that floppy, you can download a model specific image (ROMpaq) for your computer
from Compaq's web site.  Start from
HTTP://www.compaq.com/support/files/index.html and you will find the solution to
your problem.

Eugene Khayutin