Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:37:42 -0700
Anne,

Any Differences between programs installed on your desktop and laptop could
be the culprit.  Hypothetically, a program with a version 1 release is
really a Version 1.0.0.0 etc release.  A version 1.0.0.1 release could have
changes that cause your differences.

If you had the exact same program releases on both machines and the same
problem; that would be unusual.  Even having Word (or some other spell
checking program) on one machine and not the other could cause this. Look
at all the variables possible between systems to find the cause.

John D.