Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Nov 2008 16:17:10 -0800
I just removed it from two computers. One an Intel CPU and the other an
AMD CPU. The Intel computer was loosing the desktop and not allowing it
to be restored as well as frequent system freezes. The AMD was worse
with also loosing the desktop and freezes but also included frequent
error messages and not allowing access to the second hard drive. I
removed SP3 from both computers and there have been no problems since.
The problems started about three weeks ago so it may have been an update
to SP3 rather than SP3 itself.

I ran all the usual scans and there are no viruses or other nasty things
in play.

If you do not install SP3, make sure to keep current on all the other
critical updates to SP2.

Tom

Michael wrote:
> Has anyone experienced after downloading SP3 for MS XP?  I haven't done it yet, just wondering if there's any concerns I need to be aware of.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>