Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:51:44 -0400
Welllllll.....

You've used two different OS-es (??? how do you make OS plural?)
You've used two different CDs.
You've used at least two different boot disks.
You've tried to install from the CD and from the hard drive.

I think it's safe to rule out any kind of media problem.
It looks like the common denominator here is the RAM.
ALSO...
Even though the majority of the MS Knowledgebase articles about SUWIN
problems are related to FONTS, there are a couple of tidbits about RAM.
Although there is the possibility that it's a marginal CD drive -- which
is not reading the data correctly to begin with.

But before you go swapping out parts....
You may have answered some (or all)  of these questions already,
but since I just got here, I'm gonna ask 'em anyway.

Are all the cables plugged in good and tight?
Is the CMOS battery in good condition and charged up?
Have you gently shaken the box to see if there are loose parts?
Have you booted to DOS and run the DOS version of SCANDISK
to perform a surface test on the hard drive?
Have you confirmed that the BIOS is not corrupt?

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====