Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Elise E. Mack" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:37:32 -0700
Right click on the START button > click on the Taskbar Tab
Make sure that "Auto-hide the taskbar" is UNCHECKED

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Caruso
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 10:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Taskbar

WinXp Pro. SP2 - 2 gig memory - 2 160 sata HD's  - AMD 4600 x2 CPU.

The taskbar disappears from screen. Keep taskbar on top of other windows =
IS CHECKED. Have tried it both ways. Press Windows Key brings up the task=
bar. ANY mouse movement ANYWHERE on the screen and the taskbar slides dow=
n out of site. Have tried internet searches without success. Any help is =
appreciated.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml