Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marv Trott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 11:17:01 -0500
Nick,

I have used this utility several time.

FileGrab (VERSION 1.00) by  Michael J. Mefford
Copyright (c) 1997 Ziff Davis Publishing Company
First Published March 4, 1997
About  FileGrab...
Purpose:  FileGrab lets you harness the power of Explorer's
listing ability for use by other applications. When you drop files
from Explorer onto the FileGrab window, you get a usable list of
filenames rather than the files' contents. You can then save the
list to disk, print it, or copy it into the clipboard for pasting
into another application. View options let you choose which file
characteristics (such as date, size, or attributes) to include
with the file names.

Marv Trott
Decatur Georgia

                     visit our download web page at: