Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 07:43:11 -0700
Louise

I've added a subject for this thread so that, in the future, members
doing research  can identify what the posts are about.

Open My Computer and determine if the CD drive is shown. If not, check
the BIOS to determine if the CD drive is identified. If the CD drive is
not identified in both locations, either the communication cable between
the drive and the motherboard has somehow failed (likely a loose
connection, but could be a bad cable) or the CD drive is bad and needs
to be replaced (a relatively cheap and easy task).

If the CD drive is shown, insert a CD and determine if the drive reads
the CD. If the CD does not "auto run", go into My Computer and see if
you can access the information on the CD. Try this with a couple of CD's
in case the a CD itself has a problem.

If the computer identifies that there is a CD drive but can not read
CD's, either the drive needs to be cleaned or replaced. If the computer
identifies the CD drive and reads CD's, then the problem is likely a bad
shortcut for the program you are trying to use. You can reinstall the
program or repair the shortcut.

I'm not familiar with your printer, so I'll defer to other members to
address that issue.

Tom Mayer

Louise Carlson wrote:
> I hope someone can help me with this problem.
> When I try to use a software program that I need to insert the CD for it I get a message that my computer can't find the CD. Thus I can't use the program. Also I have a HP Photosmart 3210 all in one printer. Lately when I try to scan something I get a message No Scan options.I have a HP computer with Intel Celeron processor 1.7 GHz. 256MB, 40.0 GB ultra DMA hard drive. I have Windows XP.
> I really hope I  can get some answers.
> Louise Carlson
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

                     visit our download web page at: