Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peggy Landt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:57:32 -0800
I tried asking MS for assistance and rec'd pointers to places I'd already
been and advice I'd already tried.

Perhaps you all can help.

Here is what happens:

1. Open Publisher 97
2. Open ANY Pub97 document
3. Click on Insert, Clip Art
4. Receive following error message:
THIS CLIP COLLECTION IS NOT DESIGNED FOR USE WITH THE MICROSOFT CLIP
GALLERY.
5. Clip Gallery barely flashes on screen and then is gone, leaving me at
Pub97.

I've downloaded everything I can to get help and have had no success. Hope
you can help me.

Thanks, Peggy Landt  [log in to unmask]

http://www.jps.net/peggyl/

Landt Family Computer Guru(Well, maybe on a good day!)

"In this life we cannot do great things.  We can only
do small things with great love." -  Mother Teresa

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]