Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 14:40:04 -0700
On 14 May 99, at 12:49, MR GEORGE A CLARK wrote:

> I am using Win98, Intel 333 Celeron. I am getting  error message...
> RUNTIME ERROR at 200 at 0076:0091. What are RUNTIME ERRORS and how
> can I eliminate them.

  When a compiler is used to produce an executable program, the resulting
.EXE file may include code from a "run-time library" supplied with the
compiler; such code may also be provided in the form of DLLs.  A "runtime
error" is an error detected in this code; normally it is associated with a
condition that the developer of the application should have detected and
dealt with.  It *may*, like a GPF or other exception, be caused by a
corrupted or incorrect driver or other resource.

  The number "200" indicates which error was encountered; there will have
been a list of these numbers in the manual for the compiler that was used.

  The address, "0076:0091" indicates that this is a 16-bit executable which
is having the problem; it might not be compatible with Win95 and/or Win98.
See if there is a "Win32" version of the program available.

David G

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>