Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:38:51 -0600
From: John Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 4:40 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] undelete utility for Win 98

> Does anyone know of a freeware file undelete utility for Windows 98.
Or a procedure in DOS to recover files that have been 'permanently'
deleted from the recycle bin? [Apparently the old undelete DOS program
is not included with Windows 98 perhaps because of the conversion to FAT
32]

I've waited a couple of days to see if you got a response and have not
seen any.  I looked for a freeware undelete program that would work with
FAT32 several months ago and found nothing then either.  The best I
could come up with were a few shareware programs and demo programs.

One of these, Recover 98 Express is described below.  Their demo program
is limited to recovering files that are less than 10KB in size.
Unfortunately, the full version costs $45 which I think is a bit steep
for a single-purpose utility program.  Some others cost as little as $20
but I did not keep information them because I liked this one the best.
You should be able to find shareware programs on any shareware site such
as ZDNet or Download.com.

Recover98-EXPRESS  Demo Version 1.0.1
Copyright 1999 LC Technology International, Inc.

This Demonstration Version is Freely Distributable, as long as no fee
for the software is charged.
The Demo is limited to recovering files smaller than 10k, there is no
limitation on the full version.

Copyright 1999 LC Technology International, Inc.
Recover98 is a Registered Trademark of LC Technology International, Inc.

Platform:
Windows 95
Windows 98
All FAT File Systems

Recover98-EXPRESS is a fast, easy to use file recovery tool that allows
for the undeletion of files on a Windows 95/98 system.  Files can be
recovered even if they were deleted from The Command Line, removed from
The Recycle Bin or deleted by a network client.

System Requirements:

Windows 95/98
16 Megs Ram
A mouse is required

For technical support or general questions:

Internet:
http://www.lc-tech.com

Phone:
727-449-0891