Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jimmy Fikes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:31:15 -0500
Try Compass at http://www.softgauge.com/compass/ .  I keep up with a few
hundred bookmarks and have found this program to be excellent.  The author
sends out frequent upgrades and has been prompt when I had a question.  You
can use the program to print out all your bookmarks.  You can even have the
program print your bookmarks in HTML format, complete with an index, tables,
colors, and in several format options.  You can annotate each bookmark and
the comment will be included in your printouts.  You can also use the
program to run periodic scans to detect dead links.  Compass is a great
program!

Jimmy Fikes