Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:14:52 -0600
Paul writes:

<<I tried to fix the resolution of the monitor screen to 640 x 480  ...,
but when tried to  press Apply or OK below on the screen, but to my
surprise they were not visible at the bottom. I tried to move the screen,
but failed to make them appear on the screen Now I cant go back to the
original screen.
Is there a way out  that I can click on Apply  or OK ?>>

Paul---

You could try this, I don't know if it will work as you don't say what OS
you are using.

Press Alt + Spacebar to bring up menu, then press M.  You should see a
"Move" icon appear in the window.  You can then move the window up or down
by pressing the up and down arrows on your keyboard, until the required
buttons appear.

It's a handy tip to remember for those times when you can't see a titlebar
to grab hold of.

Don Penlington
Visit my Web pages: http://members.xoom.com/donpen.1/
A horrible mixture of fractals, poetry, and free icons.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html