Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Anne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jul 2005 17:33:34 +0930
Hello,

I am attempting to run this Need for speed game. (well, actually it my
14 year old son, but I have to get it up and running)

My system is
2.15 gigahertz AMD Athlon XP CPU
512 Meg RAM
Radeon 9200SE Display adapter
Nvidia (R) nForce (tm) Audio
80Gig HDD (49.5 gig free)
running Windows XP Pro

According to the NFS box, I need
CPU 933MHz or faster
RAM 256
HDD 2 GB or more free
Dirext X 9.0c compatible video/sound/input suggested Video Card with 32
MB or more memory and one of these chipsets - ATI Radeon 7500 or greater
OR Nvidia GeForce 2 or greater.

I have tried to install DirectX 9.0c, and although it SEEMS to install
ok, it does not seem to update on my computer.

I have tried to check my Radeon and Nvidia stuff is good enough, but
have not been able to find any info or comparisons online.

Any help will be most gratefully accepted.

Thank you

Anne Smith

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml