Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:58:28 -0500
Hello Omer,

I'm getting in on this a little late but I found the following information
that may be of some help in solving your problem. Scroll about half way down
the page where several possible causes are discussed along with some
solutions that worked for some. Hopefully this will help.

Windows XP: Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.:
http://tinyurl.com/53ucc

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Omer Cormier" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Windows Explorer

To: Hugh, Paul & Venkat

I have followed all your suggestions but I still have the problem.

The Qcbar.dll is not present on my system nor are the related registry
entries.

Venkat is correct in that my problem is with "Windows Explorer" and not
"Internet Explorer".

The 90116 article refers to "Internet Explorer" and not "Windows Explorer".

Thank you all for your input and if you can think of anything else please
let me know. In the meantime I will be searching Microsoft's knowledge base
for more information.

Regards

Omer

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!