Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 16:35:24 EDT
In a message dated 5/27/2007 4:24:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Can you please help, everythime I go onto a site such as mytube, a warning
> comes up about not having the uptodate flash, I follow the instructions to
> have flash installed, I see the movie and the words to say flash as been
> installed, but still no movie, even after a re-boot, just the warning about not
> having the most recent flash. Could  there be something stopping flash from
> starting. I am running XP home with all the latest updates.

I am not a computer "geek"...but here is what I discovered affects my pc:

my isp is compuserve.  their browser is netscape.  If I try to use netscape
for flash or other such add-ons, I go nowhere.  Must use IE.  ...  most
recently, Last night, in fact, needed to get new "shockwave".   It froze my netscape.
 Had to reboot and do the entire process again from IE.

then....  once flash or shock or whatever is downloaded, you must install
it...

It seems that these things load to the desktop and if you look you will see
something on your desktop that ends with "installer".  Click (or double
click--whatever it takes).  And "the wheels should start turning".

if you don't find the newly downloaded Flash on your desktop, look in
PROGRAMS.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode