Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:37:01 -0700
On 27 Aug 2005 at 12:34, Ron Kaplan wrote:

> Whenever I paste copied text from a web page, I go to "Paste Special"
> and click on "unformatted text". How can I make "unformatted text" my
> default paste mode, thereby not having to go the extra step. This
> would be a real time-saver.
>
> Ron Kaplan, [log in to unmask]

  Well, "Paste" selects the most "advanced" format available in the
clipboard that Word understands, and "Paste Special" allows you to pick from
a list.  So the only way to get what you want is to make sure that
"unformatted text" is the only format available in the clipboard at the
moment.
  I think the easiest way to achieve that is to have an open NoptePad (or
equivalent) window handy.  Paste the text into that, select it, and Cut it
to the clipboard.  Then do the pste into Word.

David Gillett

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>