Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:03:55 -0700
In answer to your first question - when you go to
start/programs/accessories/system tools there should be a number of
items of which "disk cleanup" and "disk defragmenter" are two. Both of
these are built into XP and are free to use. I'm not sure what you come
upon that needs to be purchased. Maybe some other program placed them
there in place of the built in XP tools. It would be interesting if you
could determine what company is offering these items. Using AdAware and
Spybot Search & Destroy might find and eliminate the culprit program.

What E-mail program are you using? Apparently your space key has somehow
been set as a quick key for italics. I don't use quick keys so I'm sure
someone else will help you.

Tom Mayer

Marilyn Tellez wrote:
> I had previously asked about where I can get system tools to defrag, etc.  I did go to start, programs, accessories & system tools.  What I found was that there is a program on there that I will have to buy to clean up my system.  (I just upgraded to Wxp).  There surely is a free program I can use, or is there?
>
> Also, I don't know how to keep my e-mail icons from clicking on when I am writing out e-mails.  When I use my shift key, I keep getting italics.  It's time consuming & frustrating.  Thanks for help.  It is a great group to get answers from.  mjt

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml