Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:02:52 -0700
It sounds like you either changed the resolution of your screen to something
like 640x480, or you set the font size to be way too large. If this is the
case, and you can't get to the controls because everything is too large,
then you may find some comfort in knowing that you are not alone in having
done so. Another post recently had the same problem. Here is a suggestion of
what you can do:

Right click on the desktop and select properties. Then select the settings
tab and make appropriate changes to the resolution, or the font size in the
advanced tab. If you can't get to the tabs and buttons, it is possible to
get some handle on this by pressing Alt-spacebar followed by "M" and then
use your cursor keys to move the Window around till you see what it is that
you need to click. The problem is that you can't use the mouse to do the
clicking since as soon as you move the mouse, your Window goes off screen
again! The point here is to identify how many tabs you need to press to get
to the desired button.

Here is the sequence of steps.
  1. Press tab.
  2. Use the Atl-space M cursor keys to move the Window till you see what
button is active.
  3. Keep repeating the two steps above till you get to the desired button.
  4. Then you press the enter key and you are done!

Hope this helps.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: