Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
shadybunch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 19:08:21 +0800
Hi All,

My daughter put a cd game on her computer and had to install the game. She's got WIN98 and the game was for win95/98. Suddenly the desktop screen went to very big and I can't restore the settings for that due to the fact that there's not enough room on the desktop to click on the appropriate tabs. Is there any way I can do this using the keyboard or doskey short cuts? I can't even read everything on the screen and am scared I might click the wrong tabs or applications as such.
Anyone out there ahve any idea how to get the screen size back to normal?

Thanks
Martha Shade

---