Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:31:03 -0600
Hello Tony,

In Outlook Express, go to the Menu and select "View". There, place the mouse
on "Text Size" and another window appears with the text size options for
viewing messages. Click your choice to select it.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Beckett" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 12:58 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Printing from Outlook Express

When printing messages from Outlook Express to a Canon i550
printer the messages appear in 6 points. If I copy the
message into Word and print from there the print size is 10
points.

I can't find any commands that control print size from
Outlook Express or the Canon i550 come to that.

Would welcome suggestions as to how to get a larger print
size direct from Outlook Express.

Regards

Tony
Tony Beckett - Rutland, UK