Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:24:06 -0700
Joyce

Two suggestions:

Download and install the latest security updates from Microsoft.

There may be another program that is written to use the memory location
that IE is also being directed to use. You might try shutting down all
unnecessary programs (except your AV) and then try IE. If the message
does not occur, you can find the culprit through trial and error.

Firefox is a good program and functions almost exactly like IE. When I
switched, it transferred all my information except my "message rules".
I've gradually developed new "message filters" as I used Firefox. The
only other thing I did was go into the contacts (address list) and
combine the transferred list into the new list so that all my contacts
were accessed at the same time without having to switch lists (this is a
personal preference).

Tom Mayer

Joyce E wrote:
> What I have:  eMachines T3104 (Gateway) with WinXP Home, Internet
> Explorer 6.0.
>
> What I get:
>
> -------------
> DDE Server Window: iexplore.exe - application error
> --------------
>
> (Red X) The instruction at "0x1001cd11" referenced memory at
> "0x1001cd11".
> The memory could not be "read".
>
> Click on OK to terminate the program
> --------------
> --------------
>
> What I did so far:  asked for solutions on PCBUILD.  Added another 512
> of RAM; scanned with NAV; scanned with Housecall, scanned again with
> SpyBot S&D.  When the problem still
> happened -- after about three Web pages I visited -- I looked into
> Microsoft for a solution.  It does seem to be a _software_ issue.
> They have "work-arounds" but no real solution that I can find.
>
> So now what?  :::sigh:::  Should I try Firefox as a browser?  What if
> any problems could I expect with Firefox on a PC?
>
> Joyce

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml