Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Curt Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:06:19 +0000
On 24 Aug 98, at 12:40, Rick Glazier wrote:
> This will(?)  require installing all the other (application) programs
> also? _That_  was actually what I was trying to avoid. ;-((

Rick:
You won't need to reinstall all of your apps...  Windows 95 will
search your hard disk for existing installed programs.  Those
programs should be installed primarily in the program files directory.
That said, I would remove any anti-virus or utility programs and MS
Office before I reinstalled Win95 and then install those apps later...
MSIE should be removed before you even delete the Windows
directory.

I didn't mention (although you probably already figured) that you will
want to boot your system with your cd-rom boot disk after you delete
the Windows directory structure then run the setup from your hard
disk (cab files copied to the hard disk).

HTH.

Don't forget to visit:
Curt's Corner in Cyberspace
http://www.syspac.com/~cdavis