Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:30:07 -0400
I have asked this before with no answer.  I am using IE4.01 and Outlook
Express and I think they are good programs.  I want to set up the OE Inbox
Assistant so it can monitor mail without an address either from or to and
trash them when they come in.  I have tried "" and " " but these two
scenarios move everything to the trash.

Ron