Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 15:51:39 -0500
In a message dated 3/7/2001 12:48:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Why do I keep getting the error message,waol has performed an illegal
  > operation and will be shut down? Does anyone know how I can fix this? >>

Then Philippe J Beaulieu wrote:

<The main cause for this is because AOL is very resource intensive. I usually
do the old Ctrl-Alt-Del and close most of what else is running in the
background. This has worked like a charm for me and I have not had any more
problems>

I write:

Also I advise those with this problem to put a shortcut to the Windows
RSRCMTR.EXE in their Startup folder and modify the shortcut to start
minimized.  This way it will show in the tray and be obvious that resources
are running low by turning yellow from its normal green. I advise them to
then start taking action to reduce the number of programs open.

Doug

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>