Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 18:39:12 -0500
Robert H. Edsall wrote:

> The SBE Office 97 that came with my wife's Gateway 2000 computer includes
> Publisher 97, which I'm finding to be a really nice program to use.  I hope
> to send its PostScript output files (of our church photo directory), via
> Internet or floppy disks, to a printer for color copying.  Does anyone have
> experience in doing this type of thing?  What sort of printing should I seek,
> and what are the pitfalls to avoid?
>
> Bob Edsall    Philadelphia area    <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings,
  Having been employed in the printing business for the last 20 or so
years, let me start off by saying...Mac. While my firm occasionally gets
a job with PC files to print, there is considerable yelling and cursing
involved. If you know anyone with PC Corel Draw, it lists service
bureaus by city that can output PC files in the program. ( I can look it
up at work if you want), or you can call printers in your area and ask
about PC file output. I would be shocked if any printer will be able to
output film from MS Publisher. Most use Adobe, Quark or (occasionally)
Corel to output to film from PC files.
  As far as floppies, forget it. ZIP or JAZ preferred. You might find
someone that could transfer via internet. My firm can but our internet
connection is on a ...yep, MAC.
  If I can help further, I would be glad to, but you should probably
email me privately, since this looks like it could get WAY off-topic
pretty quick.

Cheers,
Kelly